LITTLE THINGS - PERSONAL EPISTLE NO. 1

 Let me list out the moral of the post before I "mis-yan"!

1. Little things matter a lot
2. No dey form "Igwe buruburu" for your own family
3. Appreciate your spouse

So, when we got married, my wife and I decided that we would not employ househelps / nanny for our kids. But for that to happen I had to agree to step up and help out as much as I can.

One of my duties became to prepare the kids for school while my wife handled breakfast and their lunch. So we devised a system that worked and I took my breakfast to work.

My wife also devised a way of putting a smile on my face often by the breakfast she arranges for me. (By now you should know that I love food 😆).

So, this morning I get to work, ready for the day, looking all serious. Then I feel hungry, I open my food flask and smile like an idiat! 😂😂😂 I could never guess what she has packed since she hides it from me. It's always a surprise. A pleasant surprise.

*
*
*
Show your spouse that you appreciate them by your actions more than just words! When you declare your love for them, portray it by your support and attention to details.

I took and sent this naughty pisure to express to her how happy and appreciative I am. With a promise of payback.


You can adopt my little formula! Sometimes all your spouse wants isn't one huge sacrifice! It's the little efforts that matter more than the grandiose proclamations!

Make una come chop oh! 😎

- E. I. Oputa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

CAUTION! WHY THE RACE TO MARRY?

5 BENEFITS OF TAKING ON MORE CHORES AT HOME (FOR MEN)