YOU ARE ONE!

If your wife fails at something, you are to blame. The same way any leader is to blame if the people he is leading suffers any injury.
If your husband fails at something, you are to blame. The same way any campaign manager/chief of staff is to blame when his principal fails at the poll.
1 + 1 = 1 is an analogy of fact not fiction. It means that your love is so tight that it has bound you two to one entity so that you are together in success or in failure.
"She is lazy and emotionless!" well, it is your fault. The fact that you are saying it already tells me you have secluded yourself in the comfort room of justified and left your dear wife out in the cold of victimization. If you feel your wife is slack in certain duties (lazy), your job is to complement her by covering for her in those duties while propping her up and coaching her to the place where she finally takes it over with confidence.
When I was younger, my father told a story of how my mum couldn't cook (didn't know how) the first time he met her. He took it upon himself to teach her. My mum corroborated that story. In fact, you need to see the look of adulation on her face as she recounts how her husband was the one to teach her how to cook. Well you need to see my father now? He has been made fat with delicacies from my mothers kitchen! What am I saying?

SINK OR SWIM, IT'S BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER!

Imagine he had started complaining to his friends and every one who cared to listen that his fiancee could not cook. Imagine he had scorned her by repeatedly bashing her on her lack of cooking skill as a woman. Just imagine .... My brother and I probably would not have been born!!!!!
Please stick to each other and maintain the unity of your marriage. That is how it works. That is what you signed up for.

TO COMPLEMENT, NOT TO CONDEMN!


- E. I. OPUTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

CAUTION! WHY THE RACE TO MARRY?

5 BENEFITS OF TAKING ON MORE CHORES AT HOME (FOR MEN)