SOURCES AND RESOURCES


You think you've figured life out? You know nothing. There is no end to learning. Don't limit your self to an idea. Life is bigger and more dimensional than you could ever imagine. So, take a deep breath and stop assuming, judging, 'rail-roading" or limiting. Have an open mind and you will yet be shocked by what you find
My lecturer once said to me (when I was in school), if you don't read, you'll end up paying those that have read.
Reading is a habit that develops your person. It's like feeding your body. But in the case of reading you are feeding your mind.
Years later as a teacher in a school, I told my students (when I was still teaching) that books are sources while those that read the books and assimilate them are called resource persons.
You value is equal to what you have inside of you. Develop the reading culture and develop yourself so that your wealth will not be in your possessions or your bank statement but in you. This is why you can relocate a resource person to a "dry land" and he'll still survive. Why, because his sustenance is in himself! (that statement is correct even in the spiritual sense).
Have a great day folks!!
- E. I. Oputa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

CAUTION! WHY THE RACE TO MARRY?

5 BENEFITS OF TAKING ON MORE CHORES AT HOME (FOR MEN)